- 100th ANNIVERSARY OF GC CORPORATION The 5th INTERNATIONAL DENTAL SYMPOSIUM
- ◆Main Theme
- Smile for the world ~Beyond the Century~
- April 16th(sat) - 17th(sun), 2022
- Tokyo International Forum 5-1 Marunouchi 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- ◆Reception Desk
- ●General Reception Desk
Place: Tokyo International Forum Hall C 1F
Time: 4/16（Sat.）9:30-17:30, 4/17（Sun.） 8:15-16:30
- ◆Opening Ceremony
- April 16th（Sat.） Doors Open 10:00- / Start 10:30- at Hall C, Tokyo International Forum
- 28 sessions, 112 Lecturers
- ◆Event format
- ＊This symposium will be held both onsite and online (some sessions).
- All Sessions
- Live ＆ On demand
- On demand
- The Future of Bone Augmentation and Regenerative Therapy
- Dental Care Oriented Toward Improving Oral Functions for Aging Patients
- From the Cradle to the Grave:The Art and Science of MI Care
- Ceramics: From the Creator' s Point of View
- Pre and Post Endodontic Treatments for Good Long Term Outcomes
- Microscopic Dentistry(Dr. ISHII Hiroshi’s Lecture only)
- How Dentures Fit in the Future of Dentistry
- Highly Predictable Implants and Regenerative Treatments
※Those who register at the venue will be able to view the archive (English only). We will send you a separate notice, so please check back if you wish to receive it.
【Session（Language : English）】（Simultaneous Japanese interpretation will be archieved lectures on “GC Dental Campus” available at the venue）
Session1・2・3・4・5・6・8・13・14・15・16・17・18・19・20・24 【Session（Language : Japanese）】Session7・9・10・11・12・21・22・23・25・26・27・28※For details on each session, please refer to the session pages.
- ◆Dental Show
- “GC Dental Show”will be held at Tokyo International Forum Hall E1.
- If you have any questions about symposium, please contact us using the form below. https://forms.office.com/r/ZTvCYBJFjj
* In order to prevent COVID-19 infection, some changes might occur to the current format
- ◆Reception Desk
- GC General Reception Desk
Tokyo International Forum Hall C 1F
4/16 (Sat.) 9:30-17:30
4/17 (Sun.) 8:15-16:30
* Participants who have name tags do not need to check-in at the reception desk. Please show your name tag at the door.
Please note that temperature checks will be conducted for all participants.
- ◆Name Tags
- Attendees are requested to put on their name tags during the symposium. Please show your name tag at the door.
- ◆Simultaneous Interpretation
- Simultaneous Japanese interpretation will be provided for English sessions.
Receivers will be available at Hall C 1F / Hall B 1F / Hall D 1F.
Only one simultaneous interpretation receiver can be used at all English session venues. The receiver will be available for loan in exchange for a receiver voucher on each of the 16th and 17th of the symposium. Please be sure to return the receiver to the return station located at each venue when you leave on both days. We may contact you if we are unable to confirm the device whereabouts.
- ◆Photography and Recording
- Taking photos, video and recording are prohibited in all symposium venues. However, press staffs can take photos, video and recording.
- Tokyo International Forum Hall E1 B2
(In GC Dental Show Venue, PROGRAM＆ABSTRACTS pp.18-19)
- ◆GC Dental Show
- Tokyo International Forum Hall E1 (PROGRAM＆ABSTRACTS pp.18-19)
4/16 (Sat.) 11:30-18:30
4/17 (Sun.) 8:30-17:00
- ◆Eating & Drinking in the Hall
- For infection control measures, please refrain from eating in the Tokyo International Forum Hall.
Please refrain from eating and drinking in Hall C due to facility regulations.
- Smoking is prohibited in the symposium venue to prevent infection.
- ◆Lost and Found
- For information about lost and found items, please contact General Reception Desk.
- Official symposium parking is not available. Attendees arriving by car should use parking facilities. Public transportation is recommended whenever possible as parking space is limited.
- ◆Free Wi-Fi
- Free Wi-Fi is available in Tokyo International Forum except for in the lecture halls.